I started this year with 30,000 words written for a book and a deadline for a writing story competition and finished it by:
- Finishing the first draft of that book up to 50K Words
- Writing a second during NaNoCamp @ 40K Words
- Wrote a third for NaNoWriMo and having it up to 53K Words
- Book four = 15K Words
- Two side books contain notes and basic planning.
- Two shorts entered into the short story competition and unsuccessful,
- Three more shorts written,
- One short for the 2014 written but may pull out this year.
- And one more for a Forum communal writing project that doesn’t seam to be getting worked on.
On top of that what else?
I went to London to celebrate the Chinese new year.
Been to Scotland to visit Edinburgh Castle.
Became an uncle.
Learned how to sail a van and drive on an ice slope!
But one thing I didn’t do was to go on a Holiday. It’s quite amazing how stress relieving, getting away for a while is.
I seeing in the new year feeling rotten but before I go I will say.
All your budding artist and writers make sure you get your hands on a copy of Writers and artist year book 2014 if you intend to get anything published in the new year.