With the exception of Wartime Farm, I have always liked the Complete Victorian Farm series of documentaries. Unlike the education I sat through in school, I actually watched all the dvd’s from start to end and learnt a lot. (There are two more additional series, Tudor Monastery Farm and Secrets of the Castle) the historians who put their time into these series make the information interesting and if your into these type of documentarys then I recommend you watch them through.
The Complete Victorian Farm Collection consists of the following series.
- Tales from the Green Valley which was recorded on location at a small farm on the Welsh Border.
- Victorian Farm recorded on location at the Acton Scott Estate in Shropshire.
- Victorian Farm Christmas special recorded on location at the Acton Scott Estate in Shropshire.
- Victorian Pharmacy recorded on location at Blists Hill Victorian Town.
- Edwardian Farm recorded on location at Morwellham Quay
If you want more information click on the links to view the dvd’s in amazon.